About me, my name is Mehboob & I’ve been working with computers in a variety of roles for many years. Choosing domain names is that sql is my pro and boob is last 4 digits of my name, simple is that. My first job was developing websites using classic HTML – sensational at that time, back when everyone was still connecting to windows. I’ve been working with computers in a variety of roles for many years. Now HTML5 – CSS, Windows 8.1 & 10 – 2012, SQL 2014 & 2016 wow time has gone so fast, its seems to me like a last month/year. To hang or catch up on with amazing IT Technology, its feel great.
I’m having the opportunity to “work with many countries, cities, and folk’s” allowed me to realize that my interests lie in IT. I want to thanks each and every one out there particular to my younger brother (ATL), all credit goes to him. From there I moved onto several different technical roles, including application and web developer, tech support, systems administrator, business analyst, SharePoint Administrator, Microsoft BI, last but not least SQL DBA, IT Consult. I enjoys problem solving, accepts challenge, good with details, easy to learn new things, embraces change, accepts responsibility, and maintains professionalism and last not least hard work. I can communicate effectively, both orally and verbally, listen well, realistic, flexible, maintaining best practices, documentation some of qualities I’m having throughout my career life. Have a look at LinkedIn
- MS SQL Server 2000 to 2016 DBA
- Remote DBA Experts (24*7)
- MS SQL Server Installation, Upgrades, Migrations, Security, configuration of SQL server, T-SQL, Indexation.
- Production Database Support (24*7*365)
- Troubleshooting performance problems (query tuning, optimization, database capacity planning & scalability)
- Effective and efficient maintenance & management to performance.
- Business Continuity Planning & BPO
- SQL Clustering (Installation/Maintenance)
- AlwaysOn Availability Group and WSFC
- Technical design architecture, backup/restore, SQL HA/DR solutions
- Access control and surveillance/monitoring
- Data modelling, database design & data architectures.
- Windows & SQL clustering, Windows 2012 and AD – GPO
- Snows – Licensadministration.
- VMWare virtualisation
- Informatica ETL PowerCenter 9.0
- i2 Intelligence Analysis Product Portfolio (IAP) IBM
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Agile Methodologies – Scrum, Lean & Kanban
- ServiceNow, BMC Remedy (BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS), Support Online & IT-support.
Kund Support 24/7/365.
Quick details Professional Certification & Achievements:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) – Microsoft SQL Azure
- Designing Database Solutions for SQL Server
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist(SQL – MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Data Science (Data Organization, Data Visualization, and Data Analysis)
- Microsoft Private Cloud – Business Private Cloud
- Data as a Service (DaaS)
- Enterprise architects (Solution Architects, & Business Analysts – Architecture)
- Microsoft Big Data
- Big Data Analytics
- Implementing Big Data Analysis
- Event and Log Analysis (Windows Security event logs, data security & Windows Event architecture)
- Deliver Mission-Critical Secure Data
- Upgrading to Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Your T-SQL with the APPLY Operator
- Designing Solutions for SQL Server
- Database Fundamentals
- Querying SQL Server 2012 Databases
- HTML5 & CSS3 Fundamentals
Next step for me 2 go for Oracle12g, Mysql, Salesforce training + Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) and Advanced Administrator (ADM211).
Thanks you for your visit and welcome back.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) – 2015