Have you downloaded the new consumer preview? If you have and are wondering where to go to get good information, wonder no more.
Check out the Microsoft TechNet site at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-8. You will find all kinds of information which will help you get the most learning out of this consumer preview.
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview Product Guide
Download a detailed guide to the new and improved features in Windows 8 including AppLocker, BitLocker, Windows To Go, measured boot, and Client Hyper-V.
- Windows To Go Technical Overview
Learn how Windows To Go can help you provide users with bootable USB storage devices containing a copy of Windows 8, along with their business apps, data, and settings.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Managing the Windows Store
Get answers to frequently asked questions about managing end user access to, and usage of, the Windows Store within your organization.
- The Windows 8 User Experience
Learn more about application, Web, and cloud features for end users.
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview Technical Forums
Get help with questions on installation and setup, networking, compatibility, security, performance, and more.
- 64-bit ISO and VHD editions
- ISO available in these languages: Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Japanese
Windows Server, Windows Server “8”, offers businesses and hosting providers a scalable, dynamic, and multitenant-aware, cloud-optimized infrastructure. It securely connects across premises and allows IT Professionals to respond to business needs faster and more efficiently.