Free Private Cloud Training! Register Now!
Over 4,000 global IT Professionals registered for the February 21-22, 2012 offering! To accommodate demand, Microsoft is running this course again on April 3-4, 2012. You don’t want to miss it, so register now!
Microsoft Learning and the Microsoft System Center 2012 team are partnering to bring provide IT Professionals an exciting opportunity to learn what they need to know to deploy, manage and maintain Microsoft’s private cloud solution. Leveraging the popular Jump Start virtual classroom approach, the industry’s most gifted cloud experts will show attendees why this new private cloud solution, based on System Center 2012 and Windows Server, has garnered so much attention. Here are the details:
Date/Time: April 3-4, 2012 from 9:00am – 5:00pm PST | NEWLY ADDED
IMPORTANT: The Feb. 21-22, 2012 class is fully booked and closed to new registrations
Where: Live virtual classroom (online from wherever you are)
Target audience: IT Professionals (IT Implementers, managers, decision makers)
Day 1: Deployment & Configuration
Part 1: Understanding the Microsoft Private Cloud
Part 2: Deploying the Infrastructure Components
Part 3: Deploying the Private Cloud Infrastructure
Part 4: Deploying the Service Layer
Part 5: Deploying the Applications & VMs
Day 2: Management & Operations
Part 6: Managing the Infrastructure Components
Part 7: Managing the Private Cloud Infrastructure
Part 8: Managing the Service Layer
Part 9: Managing the Applications & VMs
Students have the opportunity to learn from and interact with the industry’s best cloud technologists! This high-energy, demo-rich learning experience will help IT Professionals understand why Microsoft private cloud solutions are making a splash in the industry. Here are the instructors for this two-day event!
Symon Perriman, Microsoft Technical Evangelist
Kenon Owens, Technical Product Manager, System Center Cloud and Datacenter Infrastructure
Adam Hall, Senior Technical Product Manager, System Center Application Management
Sean Christensen, Senior Technical Product Manager, System Center Service Delivery & Automation
Anant Sundaram, Senior Product Manager, System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management
What’s a “Jump Start” Course?
Training specifically designed for experienced technologists whose jobs demand they know how to best leverage new, emerging Microsoft technologies. These advanced courses assume a certain level of expertise and domain knowledge, so they move quickly and cover topics in a fashion that enables teams to effectively map new skills to real-world situations. Check out recordings of the Office 365 Jump Start and the Microsoft Virtualization for VMware Professionals, too!
The ten most critical certifications that would assure Americans jobs and advancement in the IT marketplace are:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) manages projects to a successful conclusion, on-time, on-budget, and using the resources allocated.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certifications validate your skills in deploying, designing, and maintaining Microsoft technology such as Windows, SQL, SharePoint and Exchange.
- CompTIA’s A+ certification indicates competency to install networks, conduct preventative maintenance, secure them and troubleshoot them.
- 4.Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) installs, configures, runs and troubleshoots medium-sized routed and switched networks.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) cortication validate your skills on implementing and troubleshooting a particular Microsoft Server technology, such as Windows, SQL, SharePoint and Exchange.
- CompTIA’s Network+ certification demonstrates competency to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install and configure basic network infrastructures.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
- NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator (NCDA) have proven skills in performing in-depth support, administrative functions, and performance management for NetApp storage appliances running the Data ONTAP operating system in NFS and Windows (CIFS) multiprotocol environments.
- IT Infrastructure Library certification (ITIL) demonstrates the expertise of professionals in tech management with a three tiered program of basic, intermediate and advanced certification.
- CompTIA’s Security+ certification demonstrates knowledge of system security, network infrastructure, access control and organizational security.
Although the above certifications may not guarantee you a job (extenuating circumstances must be taken into account), they certainly improve your chances of gaining meaningful and stable employment.
SQL MCM Sessions
SQL MCM Labs Courses
SQL & SharePoint Server Adminstrator – MCITP & MCTS
With this Addarr-Blog, i would like to share knowledge that i have learned. Any feedback will be warmly welcome because i do believe that we can learn from each other.